It's a bunny.
A bunny?
Yes. A small pinkish fuzzy rabbit.
Can you describe what the rabbit is doing? How is it obstructing your path?
Well... it's pink and it's fuzzy.
Interesting.
Very, I'm sure.
Can you tell me anything else about this rabbit?
I've known this furry critter for the past two years or so. Nice rabbit. Tastes less like chicken and more like rabbit. Rabbits aren't in the chicken family you know. Many people misunderstand this which often, in truth, leads to other common snake-chicken, frog-chicken and chicken-chicken misaquaintances. The problem I suppose is the common -I know what it tastes like because I've seen it in the store- conundrum. Closely related to the -I'm an english major- problem. If you'd stop looking at the news about the trees being wasted maybe you be less informed but at less we wouldn't have you talking about it all the time. Which would decrease global warming. And we'd save trees. As we delve further down into the abyss of Allen's mind I am sure to all that we will find a couple of old crumpets that went down the wrong tube. Which, if they detach... ...is it really that simple? and if so, hows the devil are there so many of us in the breathing shoots? I mean honestly, at least in these parts, it worketh itself not an problem. Proboscis! pueblos. cub scouts. national honor society and, well, no loss here, the joke of a lifetime. Sorry Buddy 9.
...that about covers it.
1 comment:
Here you go. I just realized now that my attempt to write like you didn't nearly sound crazy enough.
my endeavor to copy your blog
Post a Comment