Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hypothetically Speaking

If you had more time I wonder to myself if you'd be any different. My parentals think not. At least half of them half the time. Which is like a quarter, but honestly that's kind of hard to do. Unless you're going to take a step back to vernal and baker. and somewhere else. It's been a while. I argue yes. And sometimes must laugh that the big BK isn't around to wake me up in the morning with some ridiculous comment about the girl sitting in front of him in class. It may not be sterling silver but if you lose things behind your stove that often maybe you should just get rid of it. Unless you use it as some manner of wartime barricade. Then sally ho. And leave your boots at the door, there's no snow so you shanty need them. That, enters a world. ...full of brazened giants and possibly an apocalyptic yesterday. But if you'd care to pass the grey poupon, which does in fact exist, surprising I know, then we can just let Jeeves have the day off. He likes to sing in the shower. And we just might have ourselves a winner.

But outside of that? I couldn't really tell you. Still, the strawberry twister was quite nice. You can fill in the blank later.

No comments: