6 years ago
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Recently is Such a Funny Word
Truth is, it's you. ...I think... Because they didn't cut it. You'd think they should have... cause really, they should have... but they didn't. And this we see becomes the real problem, the weakness. Flag pole sitting. It's pointless and really no fun but I just can't get enough. I've sure you've seen that. If you haven't then we haven't been out to lunch enough times. It kind of ruins lunch and makes the rest of the day bitter in the mouth. But up there the sky is so... not... the same. And come to think of it, maybe you should jump on them lunched beans as we just recently acquired a keep. Unless rice is your style, because I don't care who says it, the two are not one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment