Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ventalation

It was there a second ago. Gone now. Vegans. A yes that was what I was looking for. I love them. They are great peoples. Especially of the short sort but it begs the question... where does this even come from? Is any one born vegan? No, or they would die. Mildly vegetarian? No one I've ever met. Does this give me a good case? Absolutely. However, I do find it of interest that children complain of eating their vegetables. Now both words come from the same teutonic meaning undigestable. Honestly. People knew these things even as far back as the early five hundreds BC. We note as well that it was not until mankind got bored with a surplus of food that they started turning toward eating vegetables along with common staples and fruit.  People like variation. Isn't that interesting. We become so tired of eating what's good that we turn to eating dirt to spice things up. We should listen more to children as they are the basis of our kind. They have not yet been programmed. If they think veggies are bad for you.... then they likely are. So don't you try to make me eat that green stuffs. I have decided to avoid it. Until I decide otherwise no amount of coaxing will change my righteous ways. Don't tell me it's good for me or that I'll like it if I try it. It has never worked. And in truth, if you keep it up I'll likely end up avoiding you as well as the vegetables.

Don't believe the truth? Look it up. That's a sure bet.

No comments: