Thursday, February 9, 2012

Beware of Pride, Boy

Oh I try my friend. Betimes. I find that is what makes this old grand master play the harmonica a little more like the popper, at least a tid-bity more than I can hope he might on any given day in the 22nd week. ...nearing the end of the 21st, of course, and on into the 22nd. And as for those who have their lives awash in the stars? I do say, they may as well read your palm as an bit of paper caught up thirteen months in the sea. Mind the fishes, you know. The area to them is a thing entirely different. It may look impressive...       ...but maybe that's QM working its magic. Fore to the end, I know not whether the steak is edible nor perchancy, but it smells good and is quite nice to look at.

1 comment:

red said...

That may be one of the sweetest pictures you've ever had on here.