I'm not ready. And I can't quite get this right. If you'd just... just a little higher. Oh mother of Pete. Meriwether and William. Really? Thinking about it won't save you. All you want is sleep but your blankets are still half gnarled at the foot of your bed wrapped in some manner of rolled noodle soup. Say the air's too hot? Heck, say you got a ground hog in your shorts and you need to find a way to Crab Cake Land before it closes. Third Friday freebees you know. They won't believe you anyway. Fine. Fine. Suppose so. What then? Another ten dollars out your pocket? For what? Another twenty? You can't explain it away. The beaver lodge. Impressive? Yes, but unless you really believe all that jazz that there is no difference between physics and english then don't give me any crap that they know math. They don't. You know it. I know it.
Suit yourself, maybe only I know it. But I know it. Does that matter a bean? Well, sadly for the both of us, not really. You can take your kids to the ocean the entire week, even make a sand castle... ...hmmm a castle. Perfect really. So what now? Well, from what I hear tell there be an stampede in the gorge and I'm sure it'd be safer if you take on the gangs entirety by youself. I mean they'll only attack one at a time. The director will make sure of that. And I'm sure you underestimate thinking you couldn't take on more than ten. So how's 'bout we just stay in our separate corners. Cause at least one thing I know, I don't fly like a butterfly. And if it's a horse? Winchester, all bets are off. We're off to the future then. Strange thing is I don't recognize it. There's a smile on all the faces and also like the past, it's missing a Sacagawea coin. Jam Dane Dames. They can find their own way. Or yours. They'll think it's the same. Or maybe it's rosemary.
All a farce? Sure. Believe what you bloody want to.
6 years ago
1 comment:
Pappy... Imma blog for you. k?
Post a Comment