I do say, fly swatters are a technology of the past. So how ought one eliminate man's favorite pest since days of yor without having to wash the walls afterwords? Speed. Excellence. And a little thing called superior firepower.
There was a time way back in the day when there happened to be ... well a couple of well designings began a plot against that which was right. Ten. Ninety nine jello boxes can't hold enough gelatin to satisfy this thirst. Nine. Eat yours... and theirs. Eight. Seven is a way to get to six. Seven. Done. Six. If I had time in my wallet I would buy a turkey from the 1592's . A good year. Five. Because I have been given much... that's why I play elimination. Four. If it's not blue, you can probably inhale it. Three. Guns don't ... I do. Two. Awww cannot get your ship out. One.
So you as a visitor may not understand much of what might go on in the land of K-Stone. That, you could say, is meaning. But this much you should know. I love the temple. It is a place of peace. A place of refuge. A place where earth and heaven meet. To me it is sacred, holy space in a world where confusion, misunderstanding, and pride often rule. Our Father has given us these things to remind us of Him and in so doing to remind us of how we all can rise above what we are and become something more, through the Atonement of His Son. Herein is real truth. Spoken this day.
2 comments:
Awesome. Now come to NJ already!
You should be a Tresemme spokesman. You've got the hair and the firepower. aingambl. Really, we should find a place to use that word.
Post a Comment