Friday, August 14, 2009

I Don't Like Confrontation

And I'm thinking here that well maybe I might want a goat or some other kind of milking animal. And he says you can't have one. And I say, well then, can I have two? And he responds that they're not in season. Not in season? Are you joking me Arnold Frieberg? You got men with crazy beanies and you have the nerve to tell me they aren't in season?! Just grab me a fish then and I'll make due! Blast! It's been so long since I met someone who would just come out and give it to me straight. It can't be done. There're more tie fighters out there than you can shake a laser sword at and they're not happy. Not happy bob. ...smartly indeed. ...a bad chinese joke for loser shorts.

Really on a cheerier line (which reminds of eerier) at least there's a choice. Kind of. On the choice. ...and the at least. Oh mer...

Cheery. Right. It rained on the peasants and the peasants styed the course. They didn't hide or drown or catch sight of land. They just kept on doing what they doest bestest. Butter and cane. Let Sam let Wellon Uhfuhl own. Cause Jack Candy if she won't.

So forget your heath bar, there're more on the next page.

No comments: