There are times when you go a little over board. I mean you're reaching out to save the tree creatures and come to find that in doing so you make it utterly impossible for the trees to survive. So what are you left with? Wasted uninhabited grass-ed mountain terrain. What is that good for? A couple of pictures at the right time of day and some brush fires? Now don't get me wrong, brush fires are cool. But what ever happened to a forest fire? That's some sweet hot pants pockets!
So how does one save the woodlanders and the woodlands? Easy. You don't. It's like Grover Cleaveland once said, "If you find that everything you did has ruined everything worth doing then don't do anything until what's doable does shows itself, otherwise there'll be nothing left to be done." Joint stock companies! I don't think that was the quote I was looking for.
The moral? Remember that if you try to fix things, they just might fix you. So check yourself.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment