You know what I'm talking about. You come into a crowded room, you say a couple of pleasantries to the serfdom and scat your way across the room. It's full but almost completely empty. There's chip and more dip than you could safely swim in. And the good juice runs out by the first hour. By the end of the day you've really done nothing but cross the room. And hopefully you've had the chance to have crossed it twice 'cause otherwise you've got to sleep there for the night, which can be problematic. Of course this could carry on for years but really what you need is more of the things you really shouldn't have jumped without at the first. Now there's the whole pizza pie; sauce and all. Yes, sure, I understand pizza friday only comes but once a week but you can warm that bench with all you got knowing, with satisfaction, that you make it possible for someone else to play. It's not like I have legs anyway.
6 years ago
1 comment:
Matt, I just want to say, your posts are like modern works of art. One may read your posts over and over again, trying to figure out what they mean and then give when they discover nothing. They either pass off your posts as "completely ridiculous" or wish they could be one of the art critics that are obviously way more mature and "in tune" to be able to understand what is shown. However, one day, they are blessed to read (or view) something you've written that speaks to them and they feel they have finally joined the throng of people that "get" modern. I got you today, at least a little bit, and I loved it.
The bit about how at the end of the day you just cross the room, better hope you crossed it twice so you can get to bed :) I love it.
-Melissa, a newborn modern-lover
Post a Comment