
Yaks are cool creatures. They look like small people wound up in very tight shag carpets that are no longer for sale. They are in fact giant sheep. One day when I grow up I would like to run a business of roping so that I could afford to buy a yak. My brother works at a factory where they are made. He says that someday he will make one all by himself and take it to the macy's day parade. I found out that Yaks sometimes get scared if you show them pictures of funyuns. I want to light fireworks all the time. I am hoping my father takes me to see the whales. Some yaks are brown and others sometimes have tusks to kill their prey. Yak is spelled with a K. You can spell it with a Q if you run out of K's. I like cheese.
1 comment:
I like cheese too.
Post a Comment