Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Wednesday Friday

After getting up this morning I walked five miles to school in torrential rain that brought rivers of water down the street and up to my knees in depth and reorganized my motives. That actually ended a bit quickerly than I had planned and none too short I found that I didn't have the right tools for the job. If I had wanted to separate the bags from the beans I would have told you so but I didn't and I do. In the latest times we come upon what brings us up to the forefront of technological sophistry. The potato. It's roundish and tastes of starch. It doesn't fly as well as an apple. A yonkel is a young boy. Draw a parallelogram on the space provided. Remember that it is only in doing that we do. And last but not least... Mr. Flemming, I do believe that China, in the fourteenth century, had cows that migrated from the west and brought up copious amounts of agricultural expansion which really is the cause that they lost in the ensuing opium wars.

Mikey, go to bed.

2 comments:

Erin_C said...

most of the time i can follow you. not so much this time . . . ;-)

Jay said...

You have a healthy maxillary arch of teeth, young lad.