Friday, September 18, 2009

Cheese Cakes

There are a couple different kinds of free time, like the kind that makes you mad to play of hike or go jump off a cliff. The kind that brings you to bear. You just gotta dance. Or possibly loaf. Maybe you're more accustomed to the kind that knocks off your socks, your galoshes and your dental embattlements. I, however, am more inclined to notice the type that makes you wish it was gone. Like a pound of fresh meatloaf. There's too much to do and not enough time, you see. Until you have the time that is. Quantum Mechanics. I'll explain that a little later. Or the astute student could do that. And More. The thing is... why are people looking at this when they could be doing something else. There've now been over a thousand recorded hits. What could they be thhinking?! And by they I mean you. And you. (for those who have that problem) So I adjure you. Go ride a bike. Or check out the leaves. Or throw a frisbee. That's what I plan on doing. Maybe I'll see you there.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I ride bikes and read your blog. Both are fun and I think you're interesting.
Stop being so pushy and asking mean questions. Just kidding. I love you, you weird little man.

:)