
The 23rd. Another Monday. The second of what will be a very long string of Mondays. Kids cryin' in the back. Old men diein' in the front.       I've only got 32 minutes left could you step on it?       ...and could you please clean my carpet while I'm gone? Right. They're all the same. Mostly. The dame was different. She didn't speak much. But she was... ...Makes me wonder what happened there.       Next right.       Yeah. ...Yeah I know. Still. There are other ways around this I guess. I could just... Yeah I could. But that would be too easy. ...Ya think? ...Doubtful. Not here anyway.       The same. No prob'm.       Nice guy. Six down. Two to go. I could do this with my eyes closed. They say that's irresponsible, by the way, but I could.       Yeah? Where to? SLC?       Surprise. ...Hmmmm... What's not to love about this?... ...Hit it.
No comments:
Post a Comment