Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Camus? Are You There?...

Ok. So there does happen to be some truth to the rumors going around... and I will not say nor disclose to whom or to what they were correct but as to the validity of their conjectures?.. they conjected in the correct direction. Speaking of such things does bring to mind the great happens of years past-since and gone as to fore this day. Though I do and must so attest that I have never prior nay neither shall I hence object in completion to the auspices of the day. Many are quite distracting in a manner quite requisite for this time and season under the heavens. This does not, however, fully excuse you in your understanding and undermining of the projected outcomes; in essence... I think you dropped the proverbial ball. When, and if, in days future and of a certainty forthcoming you redirect your rights and responsibilities to the more noble and fearing , I pray that this may find you in direct correlation and juxtaposition.

Find peace my brother.
Francis Heed Jaxor

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoa. Matt, I'll give it to you...I can only hope to achieve the poetic supremacy that you have fore gained and will henceforth improve.