6 years ago
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
What Happened?
Built in the fifties. Built for things. Things uncommon. Fifty bucks says there were a couple of fights and possibly a rave or two that occurred here over the years. They assume that means that there would be some people involved but judging by the premises that's not the case. I assume the kid was theirs but I only assume. What did you last assume when you did? Did it bring you to a conclusion? Desirable? Attainable? Combustible? Somehow it's like there is a cheetah out there that thinks if it hides its face then you won't know it's there. But I do. And so do you. So why the hand in the face? So you can concentrate on other things? Cause you know you did. And still what you noticed was some gray sweater on someone else's jazz. A surprising mix of R&B. But probably not like you're thinking. And then it's back to the lab again. Or, well, this is a hangar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wherefore is this place?
Post a Comment