Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Away ...and Away

Oh it has come now. The time is far in. I have long known it would come and now it is more than upon us. Suddenly. You see... it's still snowing but nothing is sticking. There're stars, but they're behind the clouds. Words come out but no one speaks Cree. So now what do you do? Well...  I've put a lot of thought into it and I think that only one choice remains. You throw out a blanket, a couple of lawn chairs, a basket of fruit and deviled eggs, and wait. Either one of two things will occur... you will end up running out of supplies or you will get kicked out of the park by the police for trying to set up a business without a permit. Be ready for both contingencies. anything else isn't really very likely. If we haven't shown you that by now well then I guess you'll never learn.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

awww...that was a great summer. I hope you will save me a deviled egg, I happen to love them.

Amy Michelle said...

you punk!! I didn't know you had a blog!? (p.s. it's actually pretty cool - have a nice day :)