6/25/09
Yes. There is something wrong. I've been wanting some lawn ornaments for the past little while. I was thinking a man drop kicking a badger. In bronze. Bronze is pretty cool stuff. It's the jazz you really need to dip your favorite things in. From shoes and legos to scoops and prize pennies. It's better than... a lot of stuff. So now you might be wondering why all this has surfaced now? Well, it's hotter than a chimp outside. I just try to remind myself that it's winter somewhere right now. Isn't that pleasant? Now I know that Big Time is thinking no, but maybe that's just because she's got a kid on the way.
6 years ago

3 comments:
WAIT. i thought i was Big time. and I'm thinking its not pleasant that winter is on the way. But I definately do not have a kid on the way. did mrs. shim take my title? honestly, mer, big time gots to eat.
Pappy, that was one of the funniest notes I've ever received. Good memories!
He's my boy....lucky Mom....yes I am!!
Post a Comment