Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Same Thing Really

I met a farmer the other day that had three head of cattle stuck in a ditch a little down the lane. I myself happened to be on my way toward several meetings of import on the council of relations between sundry nations. The field was open and I thought it not possible that any ditch did in fact run through the area that was in connection with the farmer. Surprisingly he did not try to assure that such was the case. I decided to investigate.

As I left, thinking that maybe I would find a penny or to on the way to ease the thought of missing the council, I walked upon a small bunny. Now as I have many times warned others of furry woodlanders I thought it strange that I should engage the rodent in conversation. I did. and I did. He turned out to be in connection with a party of south trodding equestrians who were without purse or scrip and stood in need of a meal. However, at the time of nearest approach of the cony I found none. So I continued on not wanting to increase the chance of catching a disease or other ailment. On second glance about my person there appeared two upstanding citizens that brought me to the town square of which I sought in my journeyings. Western United and its inhabitants had a peculiar glare that they always passed upon you. There appeared as it were not a cloud in their lonely abode. Nor had one come in over a fifteen year. Locksley they were a band. So I continued south crossing main street twice to avoid those seeking wares. Aware.

I don't seem to remember much after that. Whether I was attacked or abucted I really can't remember nor surmise bu this much I do know. The taste of pizza was bitter in my mouth when I came to. Having tried before and since I can't relate the exact state of space I was in. It's good in a box. With a fox. Trying on some socks. Near the docks. So I decided that I might as well forget what I had already forgotten and get on with life. Life? No. But at least grab myself an sandwich or something. Possibly a nap. For all I know the man had a hard day to. Probably 'cause people keep sticking it to him. So early? Late? It's like those dang notes. You decide. Or you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm like...fuzzy famous!