
You ever had something really weighty on your mind and, yes, for the life of you, you didn't really know what it was? It's like a sickness. It saps your energy and you can't cure it... you just have to live through it. And maybe it'll kill you I suppose.
(And you might be asking for it.) You'd even explain it to someone else if you think you could but you haven't the chance. Or maybe they wouldn't understand. I mean how many people really
know what it's like to get hit by a car on a motorcycle on the freeway? Really, if you could just put your finger on it you might be able to do something about it. But you can't. ...and you can't. So you're left talking but at the same time saying absolutely nothing.
You know what that's like?
...Cause I sure don't. If you could tell me I'll be sure to try and help you out the next time it comes around.
2 comments:
hey Matt. do I still have a room with you guys this fall? nice blog by the way.
I do too. I know it better than you do. . . maybe
almost every morning
Post a Comment