
So the time has come for me to really figure out what the
mer I am going to be doing the rest of this summer. Yes, at about 5:00 pm it came. Oh fine, so I was about 20 minutes early this time. And that too even a little early this year. I've usually got till blessed midnight. Well it appears brother Brigham's got beef with indecision and wants to cut its window down to a minimum. And I can't fault him for that. Now alphabetizing by author? That my good sir is unforgivable. Just come watch any of your favorite deer in the headlights freshmen come fall. It'll be classic. hmm... I do like the little red around the box. Very patriotic. So we see here that there are no jazzy anythings being
pursued during said season of suffocating swelter. True. Mr. Clemens and his band of humanitarians have got me in close proximity to where they want me. And a
measly 6 hrs at that. Of
what has the world come and why is it not ours yet? The real question is whatever shall I do with all this free time. Keep checking. Maybe I'll tell you.
2 comments:
Introduction to drawing?? mer, think its time you graduate and maybe try something like graduate school. just saying . . .
you should be in cincy this weekend. we are meeting up with matt and allie. then you could be with TWO pregnant women.
As much as I want you in Cincinnati this next weekend to get your party animal on, me thinks it possible you implode when associating with two pregnant women at once. You see, the Matty and I have built up a certain tolerance having constantly been around at least one. Two for you.... the estrogen levels and hormones would short your circuits for sure.
That being said, it is possible for your royal merness to take the fruity international music theory class that we attended one long day ago..... better not. There is always frisbee
Post a Comment