
I was home you see and I had this thought... I need some new shoes. My old ones are veritable scoops for all sorts of things: from rocks and dirt to snow and mudpuddle slushies. In fact they are looking more and more so every day that I was thinking of taking them instead of chips to a party. Alas one draw back. They look like carnage, smell like death and are only slightly better on the teeth than chicken ligaments.
Now I'll not show a picture but lets just say that my second pair of -I've got rhythm on my feet and some yellow on my shoes- shoes have a horrendery more yellow on them.
Since when did yellow become an acceptable color?
2 comments:
You know, they do sell shoes WITHOUT yellow on them. You could have looked into finding some of those. Just saying . . .
Matt's puttin' some color in his clothing...nice.
Post a Comment