
I'm going to admit something to all of you right now. That's what we're supposed to do on these kind of sites. Like I just had three gallons of ice cream that I ate while sitting on the couch waiting for my ship to come in after the last one left. I did particularly like the last one but there are far to many ejection seats on your average freighter shall we say... Or maybe more like I just went to the Museum of North American Flowers and Foul and saw more moose than you can shake a stick at, and mother of pearl were they big suckers. Of course there is only one small problem being naturally that my life is not that kind of good Moses jazz.
CCP over here is showing the greater workings of
fandangled electonery, and me? All that I may say further is that I am sore. The ground doesn't care to help me out much these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment