Funny enough that was the point. And too it was not. What anyone really wants is to be able to get close to one. You know, pull a little SteRob action on a duck or something. Problem is... they freak out. And then you freak out. And then your mother freaks out. It always gets to that point. So it's not surprising that people paint or just watch instead. It's safer. Usually. Some birds are intentionally mean. Some craps on people. McKibben knows. ...and I'm reminded, so do I. But that was something else entirely. Of course it's a long time off Zanzibar that way. They see you enough and some sort of cognition seems to disappear. But they never fly far. Maybe because they don't really see you as a threat. And I suppose some people aren't. Wow. Drinking too much kool-aid. But really if you aren't the old fossil, until you figure out something better
... be more careful how you treat the birds. They may be your your ticket out.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment