Huh. That too I suppose. And it's not like you couldn't have seen it coming. You did. And all your lack of preparation hasn't changed it. I mean just because the boat isn't moving doesn't mean it's not moving. True about everything really. And funny that. But what if you backed off several thousands years? Nope. Wouldn't clear it then either. Like one bad steeple chase after another. Who's bloody idea was that? Likely the pope's. Either that or some gargantuan. And not the kind that eats rocks. Wow. You thought goblin valley was bad. It was set in motion. Just let go and you'll see. Awash on the far side come the birds. So now you'll just have to pretend you know how to get up, just like you pretend everyday like you know how to drive a car and put your pants on forwards. Or catch a bus. But some people don't. And I wouldn't mind being with them for a day or so.Yep. Funny that. Just breathe it. And don't prep for it. A figment. A fragment. A newton. Jump down.
You're there uhh prep yourself.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment