Ahh the good brother. Population one. It seems that yar just can't get things right and when there're more balls in the side pocket than there should be it can tend to be a problem. Though the problem is likely more in your shooting than in the black hole. So back to bed? Ho kors inte! Forget the ships sunkened in the Danube. Just hit the snow. If you're lucky, something white and puffy might fluffer nutter... bar. ...an aside, not cool. almost an excuse. not cool... and so, though the question does remain as to who is the daddy of Uziel Otto Urban we might ask instead about the nature of sagebrush on the hills. At least you can sit down and watch those and know. So I suppose now the real question is, is curiosity a serial killer? Jeb, lets hope there's at least one fish in this pond or we'll be drawn out in the canoe long after supper. And then too could be asked of sir Wilhelm himself. ...I was afraid of that.
Tell my family I said hello.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment