Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Watch Yourself Or You May End Up Like Them

It's true you know. There are ways and means and aspirations. There are hints and allegations. Quite possibly there are a couple out there just like yours. Yes. You will try. ...yes. Sometimes the wind just blows too hard. Sometimes you don't have enough jazz to fill the bucket. Sometimes it is a long way down. But then... sometimes you get another shot at the falling monkey. Sometimes you even get two. So maybe Bill and Ted's adventure wasn't so excellent. Yeahbo...? There are other houses to be built. Heck, you could even build something else. Out of Legos. Just promise me you don't be shifting to be making cookies or something. The world has enough dang cookies.

2 comments:

Beth Castillo said...

I definitely found this off of Cam's blog. Don't ask me why I was on there. Alright, I'll tell you. I was bored. Anyway, sorry I insulted people who write blogs the other day. That was assuming said blogs were coherent... not that i'm saying this blog doesn't make sense and leaves me confused. Ok, I am. (can you say hi to a certain E.B. for me? i know you know who i'm talking about)

red said...

Aim for the monkey where he hangs and you'll hit him on the way down.