Now don't you think it's funny? Minding your own business doesn't get you anywhere. Yet then again neither does prepping yourself for landing. Either way it seems your train is jumping the tracks. I'll be honest with you, once you get over the initial 'I don't think I'm going to survive this one' it's quite fair from the there. And yes, I do like having my plans get lambasted as much as the next guy. Possibly more. So the next time you feel you're getting stood up, let down, looked over, run around, run over or left for dead just smile with the teeth you've got left and say... missed me again.
add a sucker for good measure.
6 years ago
4 comments:
...makes me wonder what brought these thoughts on...
I like your picture Matty.
I never did find out what the picture is. Just saying...
Yeah what is that a picture of ?
Post a Comment