6 years ago
Monday, August 30, 2010
Watch Where You Spit
So it has been realized that september has not yet commenced. There is still time to change some things. Like the length of the month for example. I think it ought to be shortened by at least 23 days. I mean in all honesty who doesn't think that it is long enough to kill a cow or two on the side of the road? Those of you who don't, keep your peace. or your piece. Whichever seems to come to you first. They might be more useful some other time in another situation where it mightn't be ignored. And that is a word. Now sure you may say that, hey Chucks, at least it's shorter than august. Sure but anything is shorter than august. It's an unrelenting beast. Always. That's not an argument. If the month is going to be treacherous then at least may it be short. And if not short then at least incoherent. And barring incoherence let's have some manner of dirge; though in all honesty a ditty might fit the job a little better. Billy had one. It caught him by surprise. But in the end he still got a ticket. The truth? Well again... you and I aren't ready for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree September should be shorter
Post a Comment