Saturday, September 13, 2008

...Swimmingly.

It is common knowledge that any fool likes the rain... it's just that some fools haven't properly graduated through a good aging process.
...like natural selection.


It is a given that one can find his own enjoyment in life. The problem is that other people might see him as such. The world is peopled of fools. Let the world beware.

6 comments:

Alyson said...

LOL!! I would feel bad for laughing at you, but I'm pretty sure you set that up. One question, did you know the person in the van? If not, that was messed up!

Tara said...

matt, you are too cool. :)

Andrea Denzer said...

You are my hero.

Melissa Hudson said...

You dreamed this before it happened....didn't you! Adam must have loved every minute of it!!!!!!

love my boys!

sas said...

I needed that laugh. Matt, you are my hero. I miss you.

Brad said...

I must say that I enjoy 'puddle jumping' in Rafa (my car), but I have never done that to someone before. People would do it to me on my mission, so I could never, although one time I did just laugh afterward.