Sunday, April 17, 2016

To the Day

That quarter. That half. Now passed again.    ...hmph. It's interesting the things you forget. The things that you swore you'd never forget. A sight. A smell. A thought.     Action brings them all to a close. Inaction too. Our inertial frame tells no difference at who is driving. And so we're here. And in the literal sense of we I mean me. Not that it's royal or anything, it's just me. I digress.
It was strange to be there.... and yet ...  well strange. Loved it? Yeah. Very much actually. But I couldn't do it again. Not me.      But that's where you come in to play. Hopscotch anyone?  And though I'm not sure that I get it, I'm sure that I see something that I didn't before. It wasn't there. But it was. The whole time.

I'm sure this isn't different. Just watch.

No comments: