Monday, April 11, 2016

March? Not Really

I don't know that it's ever happened to you. It's a hard thing really. An empty month. Just green and waiting but never opened. No break. No fiesta. No comida.

I guess at least there's rain to put you over until the time comes. But then... they say the time doesn't come if you don't make it. Huh.     ... a double meaning in that. On the brink of so many things. But only ever the brink.

A feeling not sought. At least not with everything. And that was the problem before. And so it passes. From the beginning past the end. And nothing.                More prepared?     ....           yeah. that is the question. In some ways yes. Honestly. In that way?      No. Sadly.

Saying broken. Sloshed back and forth on the pine. But not that one. Believing? Sometimes yes. Also believing? Sometimes yes.

And I guess that's what's important. Beautiful plaid and black? We may not hear ourselves but our souls shout it out.

No Eve, and I won't either.

No comments: