I've seen things before. You know. Like bollides. Sally on the 4th. But you can't tell me that things are really what you think they are. I guess you could. But Edgley is right. Red bushes won't spread. It's a red bush after all. In the desert. Think about that. And try not to forward slash again. ...I'm mean I guess maybe they could... but not at this time of year.
Really though, there's no two ways to slice that pomegranate. It's no apple, elder. It's nuts and berries. In a chinese pear. I'm not sure what I was expecting. Possibly an apple. Ish. A corer-slicer-peeler could be fun but likely wouldn't help. Unless you baked it off.
I say, there are a lot of bunnies on the road. Some will stay there sadly. And I'll try not to wake you. Not like that CGI snow. And since when is three too long? (sigh) Well, you know the way. Just close your eyes and it'll come around. Silent as the grave.
Honestly though, you have to push through, right? I mean... that's the plan. Not like some of the other plans. Hopefully... Maybe there's the problem. Skip the plan. And just go. Dunk that ball. In a bucket of cheese curd. I've got this. You?
This is hard.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment