6 years ago
Sunday, January 3, 2016
For, Not At You
Heartache. Everybody has one. Some run deeper than others. To not be able to tell. To not be able to show. To fail to give is a hard thing. To be unable to open up is another. Not the lack of peace. Not the lack of hope. The lack of being one. Patience. Meekness. Humility. Charity. These aren't lightly on the pack. No, when you could be swilling your gin and dancing in the lights, no, the reminder is still there. You want to hope. You want to break. You want to lose. You want to feel. But the reminder is still there. Calm. Different. Unlike any other. Stay the course. Believe. Hope. Hope when there is nothing to hope for. Hope when that beautiful glass has been shattered into millions of shards. It isn't a weapon. No. But an assurance. And it's all I have. But it is mine. Pretend that there is something else for yourself. I won't for me. I can't. ...what if the crap hits the fan you say? It often does. We'll burn that bridge when we get to it. There is no reason to fear what you don't know. In fact there is no reason to fear what you do. You can make your own decisions. I'll not be sitting here. I've got a lot to do. But believe you me, that doesn't mean I'll move along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment