Sunday, January 19, 2014

What's The Answer to Number 19?

So I'm looking to cheat, really. I never studied this. Well I did... but apparently it never sunk in. It's quite amazing really what refuses to sink in after you've pounded it into the sand. I mean, so who cares if there are two eggs in the ingredients and three in the recipe? Tangent. I couldn't do it. I want those eggs. Me. A little bold? I mean it's not like the chicken made them for me right? There's just some farmer harvesting eggs blah blah blah. Done.
Some things are bloody hard to get homogenous. I mean sure... amorphous? Not a problem. Even pulling things out of a net. Blow up lawn ornaments.          ...sequins and glitter shoes.

So I wait. For the answer to come to me. I might get frustrated enough at some time to take a nap or even several laps around the testing center, but I won't just fill in some bubble. I can't do that. I won't do that. Believe me I don't want to stay there any more than you do. You just haven't taken seven hours on a test before have you? ...ok, maybe I do... So for the next several minutes what do I do? Well, I plan to take Brother John's advice, get some writing on the wall or at least in a binder with a really nice cover. Lamb. Good for the skin, bad for the eating. Unless there's a roll. So yes, while I'm standing here, I will take the cucumber sauce please.

No comments: