Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Few Too Many to Name

 
So I'm not surprised if you can't stand it. The air is pretty bad and well... there's no land for miles. Miles are pretty far by the way. Further in Sweden. ...but that is an entirely different story. A long one. A different one. And entire one. Don't think that you can rant all you like out into the canyon and your voice isn't heard. The canyon hears. The rocks. The geckos. And even the stars (the vacuum of space is a myth my friend. Shocker I know. And objects of different mass dropped to the earth do not hit at the same time. These things you will just have to deal with.) But that is an entirely different story. Enter digression. It doesn't leave with the wind. The wind carries. As the dust and the rain. You don't have to speak up and keeping your voice down? Don't bother. Your footsteps will be heard in the empty hall. And so will the door. But cheer up friend, there's gold in them there hills. Been diggin since '49.

I can't either.

No comments: