Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Should?

First off, that word. Just look at it. And keep looking at it 'til you see what I see. Now, I don't know if that's possible. My eyes being the, what the folks in town call, marijuana blue but I think that at least this once that oughtn't get in the way. And really it can't be that hard. In fact if my suspicions and fears are correct, someone from the hills has seen it already. But why suspice and fear, driven of malice's capricion? A sight to behold. A prize unknowing. Liberated. And so as in word, deed. I know not. I did. And do. And wonder if I ever will. But seeing and hearing are indeed two different things. The one does not comprise the other. Nor do they form the same. So again I say it be so. Take me as you will. Know me and that will be enough. So, yes, Mr. Anderson, the answer to your question is yes. Yes, I did well.

No comments: