I hope you haven't taken this wrong, though I imagine you have. It frigids the soul. Both in fact. Don't see that? I apologize. But there is a 24 oz on my plate and I don't think it's moving anywhere in time or space with a half mass buscuit on the end of a stick. Stick-a-jello. Trade mark it if you will. But in the sun I will say better is found than in the box. How I missed that? Jefferson's vile green weed. It's a bowl. And here we are. A stark reminder that you wouldn't really like in. You could just as well put back your beer if that was on the top of your tens. It wasn't in your favor. It wasn't intended in your favor. It mightn't that sway. And how to say this kindly...? If the flame spare not that in season then how ever the seasoned? Activation energy isn't relevant off the order.
Oh and one last word of caution, while we're on the subject, you who could possibly in bad lighting mistake this... don't.
Horton testifies.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment