Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And Now I'll Show You How to Disappear a Grape

So at this moment in time I'm thinking about the police. They come in such large numbers and always cut corners missing this little girl and that stone there just past the corner. But let me tell you disappearances are upstanding these days. Outstanding really. Jon knows. You could ask him, but I don't think his lips can move. He's paraplegic after all. Think about it friends. Would you want this any different? I mean when roses are oasis what really could go wrong? CHIS-V. That's what codecs will get you. And they'll get you. And so will they. If you aren't already gotten that is. Lucky chap.

Well I guess it's about that time. It is 1:39 after all.

So without further ado... close your eyes for just a bit here...

2 comments:

Lanenga Family said...

All I heard was, "I'm coming out to NJ to visit the Lanengas..." Am I wrong?! :)

JennyCTR said...

Are you on crack, Pappy?