Saturday, February 14, 2009

Salvation From Above

Only pansies get cold. And you know what? They miss out on some of life's greatest joys. Really. I mean when was the last time that you ran into someone and they said 'so, the other day I was walking through the heat of death and I could feel my insides melting to the core as my brain turned to slosh, but that was rather quite wonderful because the reality of it is that I was able to cook an egg on my head for lunch. I love the heat!' Yeah. Me too. It's like a warm blanket. Of death. ...that you can't escape for any vacationary period nor delay through noon. Too cold for play? Never. Get up and be a man ....or even a woman. Holy Moses!

Oh, and one other thing. If warm is better, answer this. When was the last time it rained 3 feet so you could jump in the precipitation without leaving the premises with a parasite or some manner if dead rat in your teeth? Summer's for suckers. Spring's for lovers. Fall's for receptionists and winter? Well... sadly it appears that's only for people like myself.

I just took a poll.



Try it some time. You'll know you're alive.

5 comments:

Tara said...

I knew you were crazy. jk, jk. but... seriously.
Although on the other hand, I love slamming into a pile of snow when I am coming down the mountain on a snowboard ....too bad I am not allowed to do anything like that right now. :(

Pricing Guide said...

Sweet beans. My next trip is to a ghost town near Salmon ID. Looks like a good one. Find a way up here and come along man. while the gas is cheap.

Lanenga Family said...

By the way, you are a freak.

Courtney Manwaring said...

parasites and rats...it ruined london once or twice you know. haha yes this is truth

Caroline said...

We...cannot...believe we saw you bare chested. That looked like so much fun. You're great.