Saturday, February 28, 2009

Necessary Past Times

A serious question... have you ever been driving down the road and wanted to swerve and hit the person in the oncoming lane or even just wanted to nudge your way past the cars in lanes one and two because... well because technically there is room there? Now I know what you're thinking... the man must be out of his gourd but let me rebut.



...ok I have nothing to rebut

But if you were there and no one could get hurt would you do it? And before you say no remember you, like I, have raced go carts or bumper cars or bumper boats or put the bumpers up while bowling. If you haven't then really... get it done. But speaking of football and the joys found in playing it (cause honestly watching? I tro not), have you ever wanted to tackle something? Another person? Another person on a bike? Another person in a car... How much more fun would life be if you say... tackled people to say hello? Or to get your food from the drive through you had to jump your car over lava and rotating blades while throwing the change in the coin box and at the same time grabbing your jazz. At the very least americans might get a bit thinner and law suits against old McDonald would be a little more founded.

Really though... I recommend you find the joy in tackling things. Take this baby zebra for example. More fun than you can shake a stick at.

4 comments:

Pricing Guide said...

what in tarnations? where'd you find a zebra? Photoshop?

MER said...

I was minding my own business just out for a walk in southern Utah...

Lanenga Family said...

sweet mother of pearl...i like it. We'll have to take you to africa with us

Brad said...

nice!