
Did you know she got married? Yeah she did. I thought maybe after the clouds settled there'd still be a little chicken cordon bleu left over but man was I wrong. It's all gone. All of it. So now that I've gotten somewhat used to the new terminals of ology (which I can't believe actually happens not to be a word) I shall now shed light on things of import. Some people came to a party. It was about 4 degrees in the fahrenheit scale of degradation. There was a mass amount of picturing. Some long nights were spent wiping down the mirrors and mixing the hubbub but in between it all I think I found a few moments with my peeps. A promise is a promise is a promise is a turkey. And we all know where turkeys go. So watch yourself. Oh, and if they were here I would. So a moment of silencia if you please.
1 comment:
I love you, Matt.
Post a Comment