
So the start of it came when this guy asked me what and of who's concern was it that I go to and find out when I'm going to be about and finding mine. Well I says soon. Like now. Actually mine's been found and if I keep looking word has it that that too will be lost. So in conjunction of such thoughts comes to forsight the non-claristic nature of the divinings and the sootheries of today. Fro they say! And to what point? Agast and driven is all that becomes. Like a fish out of water or some other rather blufferied globbottenry. Shant to the left and leave the rows of hedgerows in the column in which they choose to stand, for moving them is a kin to a bear on the water which when it treads does so with ever increasing quickness that to the unlearned and unbewondered eye there comes not a fly nor a whip to the sight. And such is not caught but is thrown to the wind. Wherever that may come or go. But to no loss, for such comes only as I please. And I please not. Not today.
No comments:
Post a Comment