Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Realm of Possibilities

And now is time that has been set apart from before the foundations to come forward and tell everyone something they didn't know. Could it be that I have one hundred dollars in my pocket in denominations of fives, twenties, ones and a two? Maybe you'll think that its that I happen to be the second northeasterner to ever swallow a half baked banana while smoking a fish. The list could continue you know. It happens to be what I'm doing on Friday night. The possibilities are almost endless. Almost. There are a few things I wouldn't be doing on Friday. Fishing for beavers? Not likely. But the fact happens to be that I happen to be studying that night. That's it? Yep. So you might have guessed it, but just ask yourself... did you really know that?

1 comment:

Erin_C said...

what about a DATE, matt?

could you be going on a DATE?