Thursday, July 3, 2008

Erin is to Be Respected and Feared


Four Jobs I Wish I'd Have Had By Now:
1. Radio Tower Light Bulb Replacer
2. Forest Fire Fighter (Controlled Burn Ignition Team)
3. Parachute Packer
4. Janitorial Engineer

Four Movies I Would Like to Have Been a Stunt Double In:
1. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
2. The Princess Bride
3. Driving Miss Daisy
4. Batman Begins

Four Places I Would Not Live If You Payed Me:
1. Paris, France
2. Disneyland
3. Under Mr. Krugar's Christmas Tree
4. In a Fish Hatchery

Four TV Shows I Think They Should Crossover:
1. Jeopardy meets American Gladiator
2. Iron Chef meets Crocodile Hunter
3. Dawson's Creek meets Shootout
4. Top Gear meets Batman

Four Places I've been:
1. Andy Bob's Apartment
2. Burger King
3. A Viking Burial Ground
4. BYU Police Records

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
1. One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
2. Counting For Dummies: 1 to 4 (the 2 and 3 method)
3. Why you can't yell with your mouth closed.
4. Too Much Popcorn

Four of My Favorite Combustibles:
1. Gasoline
2. Pine
3. Witches
4. Corn Starch

Four Places I'd Like to Own:
1. England
2. Nina's
3. Olympus Mons
4. Harold's Place

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year:
1. Labor Day
2. Snow
3. Eating Lunch
4. A Trip to Visit the Faithful Departed

Four People I'd Rather Not Talk to Right Now:
1. Dan Rather
2. Irvin Johnson
3. Hillary the Chief
4. Pol Pot

3 comments:

Erin_C said...

Well, its a good thing you finally did it, or you would have been in trouble! ha ha, it made me laugh REALLY HARD. Out loud. At work. When I'm suppposed to be working. Way to go.
And thats to coolest picture of the coolest person I've ever seen.

Lanenga Family said...

It's true, a trip to the Faithful Departed is at the top of everyone's list, and we are very full accepting guests right now...but I guess we could squeeze you in sometime--that is only if Kubb came! :)

Caroline said...

You DO REALIZE that Dan Rather is a relative of mine?!? Does that mean you don't want to talk to me either??? I weep

before being CCC I was CCR (RATHER)