Friday, June 24, 2016

Two Months and Two Days

I read it again. Forgotten how good it was. Near perfect actually. Impressively so. (sigh) And a chancy more open. More like you say. That. That is what I want. And I think you. The streets may be dark but there is something still there. Still waiting. Still.   I breathe again. sweet and cool. Not to chill, no. Soothe. And that is what is different. So. Very. Different.    And I love it.

A fault?      Possibly.       Hopefully not       ...in every sense of that word. Alone. But together never so. Not remotely.         Light at the end of the alley? Sure. But only if it's a street lamp. I prefer the black you see, all mud but the lines all clean.

A day after. And still nearly four years. Quite unlike the one. A moon? Possibly then. And now. Wane ending. Don't blow it out. Not a fool's errand. Just a chance. Wrongs right. Suches we could very well use. Edged out? Well, if so it shanty come to blows. There's still only one voice. That one that looks 'neath the bushes.

No comments: