It's not a game. Not at all. It's real. And it's in your face. Sometimes your grill could use a little cooking though. Singe the eye brows and such. And maybe that's the thing. I mean I tell Fletch that I can't take the heat and so generally I do walk myself back out the kitchen. But what if it is that fight that you were looking for? You never thought so, all those long socks. But what if it were? What then? Would you still stay there off the field and let someone else play on? Sure Samwise needs a lift of sorts, but... well, that's why you're on the team. Don't believe it? Check things out this saturday round. You'll see. ...I mean I'll see. But hey, maybe you too.
But then neither depends on me. ...at least not entirely.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment