Hum ho, big deal. That was what
the sparrow man said when the cops came to grab him. He was still
sitting up out on some precocious limb thinking about the nab he had
just had with the fox. Yes. In sox of coarse. Coarse sox.
It was down 'bout 15 today. recon. rekin? rekon... rekon.
and my hands are still wet from it all. Ah that's why. My tie is still inside me shirt!
Tony the tiger in a quicksand suit? Hmm.
Interesting that. Like that one city. ...netherford? Ankleshire? Blast!
Umm... Dang I don't remember at all. Somewhere south of Katrineholm for
sure. I think. I'll have to consult the grand Yucca.
Corn? ...on the cob? Not cool effervescence. Not cool.
So
last night I may have gone a bit crazy. and I thought going to bed 4
hours early might cure that. It doesn't apparently. But it all got
cleared up. Sort of. I mean a clear as mudd can make things. But then
where is the line between mud and murky water. Especially when murky is
indeed spelled with an I instead. I mean, ho! Should I be writing two of
these?!
But I probably won't because something inside me
tries to scream that it's a bad idea and will never work. Though it may
get some front page editship. Always.
The sun couldn't
match it with a pound of bananas. Others? OBAs? Not likely. But we'll
see. The sands of the sea kind of thing, ya know?
Well that's all. My stomach's getting nervous and angry. Fight to the death. The pain is all too far.
No comments:
Post a Comment