Monday, November 4, 2013

Learn to Count

I'm not really sure what I'm going for here. I was hoping for possibly a parade with tanks and large cannons. Possibly some occupational forces. Which I suppose is less of a parade. ...and more of a parade. Do I like them less now? ...    that is not the point. In fact far beyond it. But surprisingly like it all the same. Not that that was what was intended, just what might have been seen. Vulnerable and quivering indeed, though on second thought I'm not sure quivering was in there, though it really might have been. Sadly. Not as smooth as a giant gorilla balloon but then I don't have sombrero or a turban at my dispense. The interesting thing is, I didn't need one. I sure could use one now. But sunday isn't really what I'm looking for; it's tuesday. Day or night would do. Not that there's a problem with sunday, I like it quite well. But a tuesday? Either half. As long as you only pick half. Again the point? Well it isn't sunday. And it isn't tuesday. It's monday. Half a foot in and half a foot out. And that's when I realize that simple math eludes me. Abundantly. Forrest for the trees. It's those small numbers you know...  And the fall. Just reminders.

Reminders that maybe next time I'll not skip seven.

No comments: