Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Supra Etho Con Queso De Facto

And you think it comes down to this eh? Just a pocket of cheetos and a half moon band of pirates. Doing pilates? Not likely. Not in this wind. You see, they'll just end up muttering. Something about the wet paint sign. Which apparently is dangerous. And honestly makes me wonder... what if this was it? I mean the real deal. No propane fireball cannons, no animatronic megalodon, no cookie sheet thunder, no light switch raves, no ketchup.

Hold on, I'll have to pause and think about that.

...

uh.

...

hmmph. I do say. Worse than Kale as king. Or kale in your sand-i-wich. Seven days of yore.

Both I say. And a clever little jot that is. Both but only of sorts. Well, you ask, what's the take away? Are my stocks solvent,? Friend. You should probably mull such over before asking directions of a dancing bear. He'll likely be late get jailed, and you'll be sued for being complicit to the deconstruction of some fabulous cheese. Do it with reason.  All of it.

No comments: